The hand coffee mill Mulino is made of solid Beech wood, treated with organic beeswax. An easy turning mechanism with the millstone made of Naxo Basalt.
Specially shaped millstones provide it with optimum gentle grinding of the coffee beans, something for connoisseurs.
Of course, the fineness can easily frequently at the wood screw through the funnel adjusted to the desired degree of fineness at any time to adjust comfortably to themselves, fine. For espresso, mocha and medium fine for reasonably rougher for filter coffee.
These optics Sound familiar, evoking memories, it looks so lovely, charming? – Yes, the force Mulino grain mill hand enchants.
And it’s flexible, the beautiful hand mill coffee force Mulino: they may be able to be used both as a table grinder, than be kept in a familiar manner between his knees.
Setting the fineness with a knob above the funnel.
• Housing: Solid beech wood, square
• Funnel: solid wood beech, round
• Produces approx. 3.52 Oz/min of coarse flour or 0.88 Oz/min of fine flour
• Hopper capacity – 7.04 Oz
• For all coffee beans
• Millstone-Diameter: 1.57 inches cast basalt in Naxos magnesite cement, conical
• Grinding chamber: Wood
• Crank: steel, 4.33 inches, with rotating wooden maintain
• Crank radius: 4.72 inches
• The secured with 2 steel springs drawer catches at the ground grain, so can once in a while be the flour mill slight angle and nothing happens.
• Width x Depth x Height: 6.1×6.1×9.65 inch. (with maintain)
• Weight: 3.09 lb
We ship Around the globe! Delivery regularly 7-14 days from Germany!
Made of beech wood
For all coffee beans
Detachable hopper capacity (wheat) approx. 7 Oz
Screw clamp included
Original German Product